Umauma ATV Trail Ride
Pure off-roading excitement! Take in the beautiful views of Umauma on our all-terrain vehicles on a thrilling, fun-filled ATV trail ride. Family-friendly and suitable for riders of all experience levels.
Umauma ATV Trail Ride Highlights
- Two tour times daily: 1pm & 3pm
- 5.5 mile private course
- 4×4 ATVs or Side x Side UTVs (2-seat or 4-seat)
- Ride-along Guide Driven option
- Photo opportunities of our beautiful waterfalls and tropical scenery
- Great for all skill levels! Fun practice course to familiarize riders with ATV operation
About Umauma ATV Trail Ride
Get down and dirty on Umauma’s ATV Trail Ride – a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy! Two daily afternoon tours let you take in the beautiful views of Umauma and the Hamakua Coast you will only see from our world-class zipline or while riding one of our many off-road vehicles. Choose between our automatic 4×4 ATVs or our Side x Side UTVs (2-seat or 4-seat). Our trained guides lead you along our venturous course with stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, breathtaking stops to view the Umauma River and Waterfall, and a journey through a locally grown guava grove. Enjoy miles and miles of mud-throwing excitement on our ATV Trail Ride. Two afternoon tours are at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. All of our tours end at “The Pit” where you can enjoy a fun group ride around the mound before returning to base.
- No history of neck or back injury. Cannot be pregnant. Must wear closed toe shoes, pants and shirt.
- Passengers 4-11 years old must ride with parent/guardian in SXS. Passenger in Guide driven Ride-Along must be 12 years old and up with parent/guardian on tour.
- Max weight for drivers: 350 lbs. Max weight for back seat passengers: 250 lbs.
- ATV Drivers must be 16 and over with parental permission and accompanied by parents or guardian on tour.
- SXS Drivers must be 18 and over.
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and present it at check-in.
- Permits are not drivers.