Umauma Deluxe ATV Tours
Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy! Take in a full tour of Umauma’s beautiful views on our all-terrain vehicles. Guided tours are offered daily at 9:30am and 1:00pm, and all drivers must have a valid driver’s license!
Umauma Deluxe ATV Tours Highlights
- 9:30am and 1:00pm ATV tours offered daily
- 5.5 mile private course
- 4×4 ATVs or Side x Side UTVs (2-seat or 4-seat)
- Ride-along Guide Driven option
- Photo opportunities of our beautiful waterfalls and tropical scenery
- Includes a 45 minute break at our private waterfall and pond where a light local snack is provided, as well as the option to cool off and take a quick dip
- Great for all skill levels! Fun practice course to familiarize riders with ATV operation
About Umauma Deluxe ATV Tours
Hawaii Island’s best zipline has added another thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy. Take in the beautiful views of Umauma and the Hamakua Coast that you can only experience while riding one of our many all-terrain-vehicles. Choose between our automatic, 4×4 ATVs or our Side x Side UTVs (2 & 4-seat). Get down and dirty as our trained guides lead you along our course with stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, breathtaking stops to view the Umauma River and Waterfall, and a journey through a Hawaiian guava grove.
There is no better way to enjoy miles and miles of mud-throwing excitement than our Deluxe ATV Tour. This tour takes you along a private, 5.5 mile course, with plenty of opportunities to take photos of our beautiful waterfalls and tropical scenery, as well as a 45 minute break at our private waterfall and pond where a light local snack is provided. Feel free to take a dip and cool off! All of our tours end at “The Pit” where we allow you and your crew, as well as all the new friends you made as you rode along together, to enjoy a fun group ride around the mound before returning to base. If you’re searching for your next adrenaline-filled adventure during your stay in Hawaii, check out The Umauma Experience. You’ll be sure to have an experience of a lifetime.
- No history of neck or back injury. Cannot be pregnant. Must wear closed toe shoes, pants and shirt.
- Passengers 4-11 years old must ride with parent/guardian in SXS. Passenger in Guide driven Ride-Along must be 12 years old and up with parent/guardian on tour.
- Max weight for drivers: 350 lbs. Max weight for back seat passengers: 250 lbs.
- ATV Drivers must be 16 and over with parental permission and accompanied by parents or guardian on tour.
- SXS Drivers must be 18 and over.
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and present it at check-in.
- Permits are not drivers.