Zip N Dip: Ziplining & Kayak Tours
Spend an adrenaline-filled day zipping our full 9 lines, followed by swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and relaxing in our private area of the Umauma River. A tasty lunch is provided so you can focus on your experience!
About Zip N Dip: Ziplining & Kayak Tours
Double up on an incredible and memorable adventure with the best of both Umauma Falls worlds. Begin by zipping through the air with our classic 9-line Umauma Falls Zipline Tour, followed by an hour-long play in the falls —swimming, kayaking and jumping down the falls into the frothy 70-foot deep pool or cool, clear water. The afternoon includes a catered lunch at our private pavilion adjacent to the falls, delivered by a utility zip-line. This getaway is perfect for honeymooners or an amazing group outing.
Daily availability – 10am Tour (9:30am check-in)
Requirements & Restrictions
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Duration: Our Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 – 3 hours. The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots are required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- Cancellation: 24 hour cancellation policy: Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before tour time will be charged in full if your seats cannot be filled.
Take your experience home with a SPIDERVID Zipline Video
Pre-purchase and save!
Your own multi-cam, simultaneously auto-edited video of you zipling the biggest line at Umauma, Line #4