Umauma Waterfall Rappel and River Experience
What better way to experience the Umauma River than to rappel right into it! Join us as we explore the beautiful scenery of the Umauma River. Swim, float, rappel and hike through the valley as we enjoy the natural beauty and unique features the Umauma River has to offer.
- Rappel 250 feet into the Umauma valley
- Free rappel the last 20 feet over a cave right into the Umauma River
- Rappel down two waterfalls
- End with a jump (optional) at our private pond
Take your experience home with our exciting Video & Photo Packages. Details »
Make memories that will last a lifetime as you experience the coolest adventure in Hawaii. Start your rappel experience by rappelling 250 feet into the Umauma valley. The last 20 feet is a cave, so you will free rappel right into the Umauma River. But don’t worry, you will be fully equipped with a wetsuit, tobbies and all the necessary top of the line rappelling safety gear. Once you enter the river, you will relax as you float down the Umauma river to a 100 year old flume dam. This dam was made in 1910 and is still perfectly in-tact today. It’s level surface makes for an infinity pool like experience in the river! Next, you will boulder down a short distance to a natural stone slide formation where you will slide right into a large pool. On this tour, you will rappel down two waterfalls and even end with a jump (optional) at our private pond.
This tour will last approximately three and a half (3.5) hours
Requirements & Restrictions
- Requires a minimum of 4 people to commence tour. Check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time. Restrictions apply.
- 24 hour cancellation policy: Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before tour time will be charged in full.
- Please wear swim clothes you can wear under a wetsuit, as well as a towel and a change of clothes for after the tour. Please do not use sun screen or mosquito repellent as it won’t be necessary since you will be wearing a full body wetsuit.
- Minimum Age requirement is 8. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight limits are: 80 lbs to 250 lbs
- No persons with neck or back injuries or women who are pregnant. Not recommended for people with heart problems.
- Safety First! Umauma reserves the right to refuse a persons participation on tour if it is determined that the individual is not fit for the experience. Umauma will issue a refund in this situation minus a 25% cancellation fee.
Take your experience home with a SPIDERVID Zipline Video
Pre-purchase and save!
Your own multi-cam, simultaneously auto-edited video of you zipling the biggest line at Umauma, Line #4
- Produced, fully edited and ready for purchase on site
- Instantly sharable for all your social media apps
- Included in this media package:
- Feature video (1:10)
- Bonus video (0:15)
- Action shots (20+)
- Comes on both email and SD copy to take home
- 10% off purchase price if pre-purchased with zipline booking
- Hawaii’s first zipline offering this new technology from
$30 for your choice of three photos
$40 for your feature highlight multi-camera, fully edited video
$50 for all of your photos, your feature video, plus a short bonus video
*Prices are per pair of two people (one zipline pair going down Line 4). If there are more than two people in the family or group, it is only an additional $10 per every pair of people added to the package.
Book Umauma Waterfall Rappel and River Experience Online »