Umauma Falls 4-Line Express Zipline Tour
from $172 + taxes & fees | Child $162
Umauma Falls 4-Line Express Zipline Tour Highlights
- Beautiful Waterfalls
- Exhilarating Ziplining Fun!
- Speeds up to 65 miles per hour
- 4 Spectacular Ziplines
- All dual lines!
- 1 – 1.5 hrs
- Great for the whole family – ages 4 & up!
The Big Island’s Umauma Falls 4-Line Zipline Tour takes you on lines 1-4 of our spectacular zipline course. Zip on all dual lines over waterfalls and take in the great ocean views.
If you love waterfalls like we do, this Big Island zipline is what you’re looking for! It has been said by many people who have toured other ziplines that “this is the best zipline on all the Hawaiian Islands.” The Umauma Falls zipline is probably why you came to the Big Island of Hawaii, even if you don’t know it yet.
At line #2, you will have time to view the beautiful scenery which includes a view of a 100 foot waterfall as you look toward the top of Mauna Kea. Most people who live on the Big Island of Hawaii have never seen this beautiful waterfall. You also visit a shelter that overlooks the river as another river joins the mighty UMAUMA. Keep an eye out for the native Hawaiian hawk (I‘o) that lives in this area. On line #4 you will zip over 2000 feet of river water and many falls. This is so amazing you will pinch yourself that you are actually here.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Duration: Our Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 – 3 hours. The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.